Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I am an AltCraft 2008 Exhibitor!


Two and a half years ago, I decided to take my burgeoning Artist business seriously. One of my goals to hit somewhere near the five year mark was to be a vendor at the
American Craft Council Baltimore Show.
I did it! I made it in this year!

I was notified yesterday that my amtextiles line of clothing, accessories and wearable art was accepted as one of only a handful of accepted artists/crafters! The AltCraft section explores innovative use of materials and features emerging fine craft and indie crafters (I think we are really both of those at once!)

I will keep posting about my experience getting prepared as things happen! Whoo hoo!

1 comment:

cosymakes said...

CONGRATS! and yep, that one will keep you busy. good luck with all the preparations.