Friday, August 7, 2009

Xmittens get a new look, plus my new addiction





Xmittens have a new look! Check out my new logo banner (designed by the lovely Heather Mallak of DYHM design)!


In honor of my new logo and all of the crazy amount of planning I have been doing, I have revamped my pricing structure in my Xmittens shop on etsy. Most items have LOWER prices! Check out the new look and new prices at www.xmittens.etsy.com! Mention code TWOFER in the message to seller to get $3 off when you purchase 2 or more items thru Sept. 1, 2009!

Like the cool font she used? www.dafont.com has all sorts of great fonts to use for your crafts, documents, websites, wherever for free and as an open source. You can even preview a word or phrase to see how it looks: check out my preview of "Horror" fonts here. This site will help me create better looking wholesale catalogs for Xmittens and amtextiles , plus all the other promo materials I have been working on.

Have fun font hunting!

No comments: