Friday, June 6, 2008

WOW! $975 necklace SOLD!



It SOLD! This lovely hand-knitted tube necklace was made using fine silver wire and 14/20 gold filled wire. This one of a kind lariat style neckalce was made in a 2 day span when I basically could not sleep and just kept knitting and knitting and knitting. When it was finished it took a full 24 hours to complete!

Well, I had to put a realistic price tag on it- I put my heart and soul into this piece. I was not sure if it would sell... I put it in some consignment stores and there was A LOT of interest, but the right customer did not come along. However, someone had been secretly coveting it and when I put it back up for sale on my website- it SOLD!

This lovely piece is going to a great home and person. Thanks for supporting my creative habits! Enjoy this Art Jewelery piece for years to come in good health and spirits!

2 comments:

Alina Hayes said...

Thats Awesome! I always wonder about price points with my pottery. Sometimes when I slave over a piece I just dont have the heart to sell it... thats when it stays home with me :)

Made by Melissa said...

WOW! That's a great necklace. Its so nice to see a buyer really appreciate the amount of work and talent that goes into creating something so beautiful. Congrats!