Sunday, June 1, 2008

Buying a house!

Adam and I have immersed ourselves in the process of buying a house. We love the house we live int, but the neighborhood is sometimes scary and increasingly so...we need to move and get some positive change happening! We put an offer on a house last week and have the inspection tomorrow. It is MUCH smaller than where we live now, so I have already started going through my studio to get rid of supplies I just do not need. I look forward to having less stuff!


Each of us have owned property before, but neither of us has had a mortgage, or used a real estate agent. What a hassle, though I have to say, we found (after many many many trials and errors) the perfect real estate agent for us.

I will include some photos of "our" house in my next post!

No comments: