Monday, May 5, 2008

My crazy cat!

Photobucket


SO, here she is. Crazy, a bit senile and totally awesome... Tasha Mao is my friend.

Today, she decided she was oh-so-needy and, as I got dressed, would look pitiful and reach out her one paw and try to get me to pet her. Sometimes, I have to remind her that I go to work, so that I can afford to feed her, but it does no good.

Anyway, I was reminded this morning, too, about how Tasha Mao contributes to my fiber art. She left me a big 'ol clump of her fur the other day that I can add to my collection of her other fur that I use sometimes in my non-wearable art projects. Some day I hope to make a giant thread art installation made entirely out of spun fur! For some, this might be a little gross, but I get a little giddy just thinking about it!

1 comment:

Run Shines said...

Love your cat! Mine is crazy too! I will check out your contest tonight when I get home...can't let the boss catch me now...shhhhhh! :)