Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Ok, New Blog Contest!




I really want to give stuff away, apparently, so, NEW BLOG contest!

Want to know what you are entering to win?

A Recycled Fabric Scarf in your choice of warm, cool, or combination of colors!
See those pictures up there? Those are some examples of the kind of scarf- each is one of a kind and made with scraps of fabric left over from other projects. Silk, cottons, linen, patterns and plain, who know what fabric will be included? If you win, you can decide which color scheme you would like!

Hot to enter:

Leave a comment on this blog from May 7- May 9, 2008 and make sure to leave your email address, so I can get a hold of you.

Two ways to enter! Join my email list and automatically get a 10% off coupon good in any of my online shops AND get entered into the blog contest.

I will randomly draw a name from all eligible entries Saturday, May 10, 2008 and will announce the winner on this blog!

Good Luck!!

2 comments:

windycindy said...

Greetings! What a wonderful site. Your creations are lovely. I really like your scarves. Warm colors are my favorite! Please enter me in your wonderful contest. I did sign up for your newsletter! Thanks very much,
Cindi
jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

tjmetz said...

I would love to be entered into your contest! I'm on my way to sign up for your newsletter as well. =)

Jennifer
tjmetz[at]mchsi[dot]com